Spring may have passed but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your complimentary indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of health conditions are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.