How many times have you left your house and suddenly realized you forgot to change the temperature or shut the garage door? There’s nothing we can do about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® boasts remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can change the temperature in your home from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of you home’s utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an effortless and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can get fancy and purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for straight-forward programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are available and warns you and Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Provo to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast shows outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Service Experts in Provo at 801-396-0637.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy