Being green never felt so good. Literally. The most efficient systems we offer, these gas furnaces will keep your home warm and comfy, and they’ll do so with extreme energy efficiency. In fact, these products boast maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we sell. Find more details for each product below. When you’ve narrowed down your options, give Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Provo a call at 801-396-0637. We’ll give you a free quote and answer all your furnace-related questions.
If you only gave us one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “perfect.” That’s pretty convincing by itself, but it doesn’t do justice to the benefits and features of this dynamic gas furnace. First off, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can find.1 Earning a 98.2% AFUE rating and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, the SLP98V can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s nothing to sneeze at. But it’s not the only outstanding part of this product. The SLP98V is packed with features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to work at maximum efficiency. We know we already covered efficiency, but we just can’t get over this one.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – decreases sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
All around, this unit has seemingly endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 801-396-0637 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in Provo.
Across North America, and in Provo, you can’t find a quieter gas furnace than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than any other furnace. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and helps you feel comfortable without being disrupted by the furnace’s operating sounds. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Learn about more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – alters the amount of gas used for more exact temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – lessens heat loss and improves efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help you save on your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace racks up the numbers – in a good way. There are a few that stand out most. First, the EL296E earned AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only above average, but it could save hundreds on your yearly energy expenses. Next, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than typical single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste minimal
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for increased efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Service Experts help with all your Provo area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.