The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Provo. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have all your heating problems covered. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll rest easy knowing our 11 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in prime working condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Service Experts in Provo, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for flaws or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the most comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We study your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can learn about any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help decrease your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 801-396-0637 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.