Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will save a lot of energy, the Lennox® Energence model tops the list. Energence has one of the highest efficiencies commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers are nothing compared to the ratings you’ll receive when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which will produce efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. Simply put, this means you will experience the maximum energy cost reduction available on your facility.
Compared to standard units, our optional SmartAirflow™ system can up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption. In addition, the Energence rooftop system is ENERGY STAR® certified and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Besides being energy efficient, the Energence rooftop system is easily serviceable, extremely reliable and will ensure your company saves energy and stays comfortable for years. We’ll highlight some of the most innovative features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – permits normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to boost reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to eliminate the possibility of miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, durability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity leading to increased comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps eliminate temperature swings
Our highly trained technicians at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Provo can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 801-396-0637 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to find out more.